2009年12月8日火曜日

Homework #8

1.Since Japanese weddings are expensive, do you think having a massive wedding like Korea or UAE is a good idea? Why?
Yes. I think that it is a good idea. Because, if a massive wedding like Korea or UAE is not unhappy.If two people are happy, we do not have any problem.

2. What do you think about eloping? Is it a good idea or romantic? Why?
I think romantic but I don't think good idea. Two people may be happy. However, a family and the friend grieve. And there are various problems.



3. Have you ever thought about having a wedding in a foreign location like Hawaii? Would you do it? Why?Or Why not?
Yes, I have. If I have wedding in a foreign location, I want to go to EUROPA. When I went to the study abroad in U.K, I wanted to do one lap of Europe. In addition, I want to call the British host family. I want to hold a wedding ceremony abroad tahn Japan.

4.What is your ideal wedding?
I want to have a wedding ceremony in abroad if I can do it. I expect the place where the clean sea is seen. if I do it abroad.if in japan, I invite a lot of friends and want to make it .

5.What would you definitely do, wear or go to on that big day? Why is that important?
I want to wear pure white wedding dress. And it is a dress only for 1 in the worldThese are able to wear only own wedding celemony.

6. Have you ever been to a foreigner's wedding? What was your impression?
No. I never been it.

4 件のコメント:

  1. Hello!!
    I think good idea about have a U.k. wedding and very nice idea to invite your host family!!
    If your hope is come true, it will be nice memory:)

    返信削除
  2. Hi! I'm sorry, but I can't understand your answer of first question. Do you mean if bridal couples are happy, they would not care whether massive or small?

    返信削除
  3. Hi!!
    I agree your opinion of number 2.

    返信削除
  4. Hello!
    I agree with your opinion.
    There are a lot of progrem about eloping.

    返信削除