2009年12月7日月曜日

Homework #6

1.Please explain a time proverb in your culture.
I think that Where contemporary life time is very difficult, our values are forced to change.
In addition, time flies. So, time is very important.
For example,
光陰矢のごとし
・Time flies like an arrow
  歳月人を待たず
・Time and tide wait for no man


2.What do the following proverbs mean:
a) Time is money.
Time is important like a money. Therefor, time should use effectively and the precocious.

b) A stitch in time saves nine.
This means all things important carefully to prepare.

c) There's no time like the present.
This mean is the chance will come over now.

d) Let's meet at 4. If I'm not there by 5, leave without me at 6, and I'll be there at 7.
I'm sorry. I have never heard this proverb .

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hi^^

    I agree with you!
    Your opinion is look like me.
    I think time is very important.

    返信削除
  2. Hi,
    I agree with your opinion of "a sitch~"!
    It is same meaning 転ばぬ先の杖,right?
    I think proverbs teach us many important things =)

    返信削除
  3. Hi!!
    I don't know the mean of question D.
    I want to know that mean...

    返信削除