2009年11月1日日曜日

Homework 3

1. Do you judge people according to what they wear? Why?

please don't judge what they wear.Because, I think its freedom .
we should think about tpo.

2.Do you think Japanese society puts an importance on clothing when judging other people from another country?
I think that I can arrive. Because , it wants the Japanese association to understand the person of other countries. So,I think that I am going to attract attention daringly.

What colors are you wearing now? Do they reflect your mood?
I often wear black and white clothes. Probably I think that I do not do it.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hi!
    I agree with your opinion.
    I think we can decide what we wear freely.
    Appearance is not most important thing, but it is not unnecessary thing too.

    返信削除
  2. Hello!
    I agree with you!
    So, clothes is freedom;(

    返信削除
  3. Hi^^
    I like to wear dark colour like black or blown. I don't reflect my mood by colour too^^

    返信削除