2009年11月1日日曜日

Homework 2

Death and Funerals

1.Death and Funerals:a. Do you have any international friends or a host family? If so, how would you express your condolences to them if a family member died? If not, then how would you express condolences to an American host family if their Grandmother died?

I have a hostfamily in America and England.
If a family member died, I will weep bitterly.and I send card picture.

b. Have you ever been to a foreign funeral?

No, I haven't.

2The language of Clothes

aWhy are Japanese designer label crazy? Why is what you wear so important?
The Japanese does the fashion that each personality is over. The thing which the person wears expresses personality. so, the thing to wear is important.

b.What does “Don’t judge a book by it’s cover.” mean to you?
When we choose the book, we must think.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hello,
    I agree with you.
    Because, If my host family member die,
    I'll e-mail or letter or card as you.

    返信削除
  2. Hi,
    If someone die, I will send card.
    but, what picture will you send??

    返信削除
  3. Hello!
    I have not host family.
    If I have a host family, and host family member die, I will send letter.

    返信削除